Sunday, December 23, 2012

1.5 Full Moon Zombie Party!

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Diana got social! She met some humans, a werewolf, and a vampire. She has attraction with both of the supernaturals. She also cleaned up her "home" and had her first day of work.

Being a horoscope reader is stressful, apparently, so Diana decided to relax with a good book when she got home.

Screenshot-54

In the middle of the night, random stray dog came to snuggle. It's pretty cute. Diana should probably make friends with stray dog, if they're going to be sleeping together.

Screenshot-56

Brain Freeze for breakfast? Ewwww!

Screenshot-57

Diana also doesn't work on Thursdays, so she has the whole day to entertain herself. First, she finished the book she started.

Screenshot-58

Then, Diana thought she might like to visit the pool. It's just down the block, so that sounds like  a fine idea!

Screenshot-59

Once she got there, though, Diana just sat in one of the deck chairs and looked cranky.

Screenshot-61

Part of that might have been the presence of Jane Doe. Jane and Diana do not get along, though Jane seems perfectly happy here. Also, perfectly normal... this will be important later.

Screenshot-62

Diana raided a couple of vegetable plants on her way back home. Tomatoes and garlic... I wonder if that will affect her relationship with vampire Stan?

Screenshot-63

Speaking of relationships. Diana wanted to get to know Earl and Stan better, so she threw a party. It was a "formal wear" event so she wore her bikini.

Screenshot-64

It was a full moon, so Earl did not show up (I guess?). Stan brought snacks, though! Unfortunately, the garbage can was in his way so he had to leave the plate on the sidewalk.

Screenshot-65

The pizza guy showed up at the same time as zombie Tawana. I think Tawana works with Diana. She was invited because Diana wants to be friends with her. I'm thinking it might not go well on this particular evening.

Screenshot-66

Besides zombie Tawana, there was random zombie woman and also zombie Jane Doe! She looked so normal this afternoon...

Screenshot-67

Diana really wanted to talk to Stan, but zombie Tawana kept interrupting her and canceling the interaction! The pizza box has made it as far as the middle of the yard by this point, but that was another thing that kept getting interrupted by zombies.

Screenshot-68

Speaking of zombies...

Screenshot-70

Here comes another one! That puts us at 4 zombie guests at the party... the odds are not good for the rest of the guests.

Screenshot-71

(Side note, it was about here that one of my kids needed a snack. I thought that I had paused my game, but when I came back I found that I had not. There were only 3 guests left... two zombies and a cowboy? For all I know, there was a zombie massacre while I was gone and everyone else is dead!)

Screenshot-72

I don't have a good picture of him and he was a party crasher, but the man in the cowboy hat is Frank Renaldo and he's apparently a werewolf. That explains Diana's attraction to him. Meanwhile, another zombie pops out of the ground! Is this a party thing or a full moon thing, because it's hard to have a successful gathering when the guests are getting attacked...

Screenshot-73

Diana decided to call it a night and snuggled up with random stray cat. Meanwhile, the zombies roamed the lot.

Screenshot-74

Ghost-Diana!

Screenshot-76

Ghost-Jane Doe and zombie man seemed to hit it off. Weird.

Screenshot-78

The Dianas finally come face to face. Ghost-Diana seems to think she's the much better version.

Screenshot-79

After Diana goes back to sleep, ghost-Diana heads off to argue with the mailbox.

Screenshot-83

It's nice to know that some things stay the same, even in death.

Screenshot-84

12 comments:

  1. "Diana should probably make friends with stray dog, if they're going to be sleeping together." This line made me giggle; good advice for life that ;)

    You're brave throwing a party on the full moon ... I did and got Asriel! Loads of fun though. I also loved seeing the two Dianas meet ... you know what they say about sequels never surpassing their original, but I'll reserve judgement in this case :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really think about having the party on a full moon... my first full moon of Supernatural! I learned a good lesson, though...

      I tend to agree with you on the sequels, but then there's Empire Strikes Back and that's my favorite Star Wars movie so you never know!

      Delete
  2. All those zombies are kind of scary... :D I'm glad that Diana is not quite the average sim, either - she fits in perfectly.

    And yay for Diana's ghost meeting Diana :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies are creepy! And so weird that they look normal most of the time... I didn't expect surprise zombies!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have a great holiday!

      Delete
  4. So, totally normal sims become zombies by the light of the full moon? I didn't think that's how zombification was supposed to work. How do zombies attack? They clearly knock everything out of your action queue.

    Seeing the last shot with all the decaying food was hilarious, and it made the previous pic of Stan having to put down his food because he route failed on the trash can more funny. The entire lot was free and clear!

    I must say I rather like the look of Stan, so he could be a pretty good mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had no idea that Zombies were normal people most of the time in this game. It was very surprising and not at all the party I had planned! I don't know how zombies attack, though as I kept canceling the "get attacked" interaction out of Diana's queue. I wasn't ready to have a zombie as a torch holder! I'd be interested to see it happen to someone else, though.

      Several guests brought food and just couldn't get it past the apparently giant mailbox! Sims are so weird. Some of them did eat some of that food, though.

      I do like Stan quite a lot. But Diana seems to have other ideas...

      Delete
  5. That was an exciting party! I think the zombies are annoying, but as long as I'm not the one playing, then they're entertaining. :) I hope your next party is a little more successful, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies make any party eventful! I don't mind them so much if they're just roaming around. But I'm still forgetting to check the phase of the moon before throwing parties!

      Delete
  6. Zombies! And giant trashcan of doom! Hahaha!

    Enjoying the heck out of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I'd remembered to pause the game so that I could see what happened to everyone! And why they all leave their food by the trash can (and can not possibly get around it) is just baffling.

      Delete