Thursday, December 13, 2012

1.2 A temporary home


Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Diana ate a mushroom and got a job on the Mystic career track.

Surprisingly, the firefighter was still there when Diana got home. He'd been cleaning the whole time, though you wouldn't know it to look at the lot.

Diana apparently wanted to let him know that she was going to be a psychic to the stars one day. He thinks that she might be more of a scam.

Screenshot-56

He's right that she's a drama queen, though. She asks if he wants tickets to the show... I think she likes him!

Screenshot-57

He had to go, though, so we switched our focus to making a nice home for Diana. Since she loves the outdoors, I didn't figure that she'd mind if I spent more on furniture and fixtures than structure.

The kitchen and living area.

Screenshot-59

The study. (Meanwhile, the suls and Diana are arguing over whether they like the kitchen.)

Screenshot-60

The reading room and bedroom.

Screenshot-61

Diana and the suls have decided that they do indeed like the new place, which means that it's bed time!

Screenshot-62

Wait, is that a shadow over the bed?

Screenshot-63



12 comments:

  1. It is NOT. A. METEOR.

    ????

    If that is a meteor, your game is seriously glitched.

    I am in love with the lights and bed. Are those part of Supernatural?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did title the chapter "A TEMPORARY home"...

      Those are Supernatural. I love them. I'm so glad that they suit Diana's style.

      Delete
    2. Good Lord. Did you move lots after that? I certainly hope so.

      Delete
  2. You have got to be kidding. How can you have a third meteor within a few days? That is almost impossible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, apparently it's not, since it happened to you. Unbelievable... isn't there some sort of "world records book" or blog for The Sims? You should be in it :D

      Delete
  3. Noooo! Don't kill off Diana again! What is your game playing at?! I really like the house, although it doesn't look like it'll be standing much longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My game has clearly lost it's mind. Which fits with an ISBI, I guess!

      Delete
  4. Good grief!
    But the temporary home was very cute and quaint. :) I'm sure she would have loved living there for a while longer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, MOVE! Seriously, what is up with the meteors? So awesomely strange...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very awesomely strange! I've never seen or heard of anything like this!

      Delete