Sunday, March 3, 2013

1.19 And baby makes three

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Diana turned up with a surprise pregnancy. Linda was super cute and also gave us our first fail. Clark's birthday party was filled with fail, but he managed to grow up regardless.


Immediately after Clark's potty birthday, Linda woke up hungry. I sent Diana in to feed her... but she never made it.

Screenshot-75

Poor Linda gets to starve in her crib for awhile, I guess, while Diana labors with surprise baby and ghost-Jane and Clark panic.  (Frank slept through it, but I doubt he would have panicked if he'd been up. He probably would have  fed the poor child!)

Screenshot-78

Eventually, Clark wandered off to sleep in his sleeping bag far away from the commotion, but ghost-Joe turned up to take his place in the panic. Then ghost-Joe passed out from the trauma. I find it interesting that he's not all glowy and orange while he's passed out.

Screenshot-81

One last push. Linda doesn't look very amused.

Screenshot-83

Sparkles!

Screenshot-84

It's a boy! Normal skin tone, no extra sparkles... must be a werewolf!

Screenshot-85

Meet Kent. He is a genius (locked trait) and insane. Frank celebrated his birth by skipping work, again. Frank, you're going to get demoted if you keep this up!

Screenshot-88

Now we have a baby, a toddler, and a child in the house! Hopefully, this will convince Frank and Diana to quit it with the babies for awhile.

Clark was very excited for his first day of school. He presided over the dining table for awhile.

Screenshot-90

Then he changed into his best outfit before getting on the bus. You're pretty cute, Clark!

Screenshot-91

I don't know what you're dreaming about Diana, but I do not approve. There's just no way that you can manage your three kids on your own!

Screenshot-92

Frank fail. He was too busy scratching the furniture to pee. And look how filthy the stove is! I expect more from you, Frank.

Screenshot-93

And now this. You have no one to blame but yourself, Frank. I certainly didn't approve your quest to have this many kids so quickly.

Screenshot-97

Diana has no sympathy for him, either.

Screenshot-98

Poor Kent. The third child never gets as many pictures.

Screenshot-100

Clark finally unleashes the crazy!

Screenshot-102

Wolf love. They're pretty cute. But there better not be another baby on the way!

Screenshot-103

Diana might be in over her head with the idiots she has already!

Screenshot-104

11 comments:

  1. I looooove Clark... he is one of the cutest kids I have EVER seen! And yay for another boy! Now things will get really rough, especially if Frank really left his I'm-a-great-familydad-mode for a while. Poor Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clark is very dapper in his tux, isn't he? I'm still impressed at how well Frank was able to hold it together as an idiot for a long time, but even he seems overwhelmed by the third kid! Poor Kent.

      Delete
  2. The family is so cute. :) I do hope they stop at 3 kids, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clark and Kent? And Linda and Diana Wonder? I think I know your naming convention :).

    Are you going to move on to other superheroes?

    Maybe Kent will get the purple hair! That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Kent might give it away...

      Delete
    2. Well, I suspected when we got to Linda. :)

      Delete
  4. I was right about your naming theme! This makes me happy :)

    Poor Diana looks a tiny wee bit frazzled by all these babies. For that matter, so does Frank! On the plus side, Clark is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of babies. I blame Frank! Clark is pretty adorable, though. I love how expressive he is.

      Delete
  5. I don't think I've mentioned how much I like the flowers all over the house, I think they are cute. Are they all flowers that Frank gave Diane, or has she given him some too? I'd love to have that interaction in my game. *is jealous*

    Welcome little Kent! I think the furniture is going to take a licking from this family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those flowers are all from Frank, back in the dating days! He's such a sweet guy.

      I'm not replacing any furniture until everyone is grown, no matter how much they complain!

      Delete