Thursday, March 28, 2013

1.23 Tighty-whities? Really?

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Linda and Kent had a birthday. They also had a birthday party, but those things did not actually happen at the same time! Also, poor Clark failed.


Clark is back to his usual royal self now, though. And Linda clearly idolizes her big brother.

Screenshot-67

Linda had her first day of school. This outfit isn't too bad... but not quite as dressy as Clark's first day tux.

Screenshot-68

This is the look of a kid who skipped school to eat birthday cake.

I'm so disappointed, Clark! Not only did you skip school, but you chose the horrible muscle shirt and tighty-whities to do it in!

Screenshot-69

Linda came home from school in a different outfit... do they usually change clothes at school or is this an "insane" thing? This one is actually pretty good, though! Well, as good as can be expected from dressing herself.

Screenshot-70

Ahhh... the crazy...

Screenshot-71

Screenshot-72

Clark! You're autonomously taking out the trash! All is forgiven for the outfit and the school skipping!

Screenshot-76

Diana is back to work now, so the idiots are on their own. Surprisingly, they still manage to avoid being taken away by social services!

Kent discovered his musical side.

Screenshot-77

Linda found her bed all by herself!

Screenshot-81

Clark presided over the dining table.

And Frank slept in the kitchen. You have a bed, Frank, really. I'd take away his sleeping bag, but I don't want him passing out at work.

Screenshot-82

Since Kent was still awake when Diana got home from work, I decided to have her work on his skills. We started with talking, but didn't get very far on that before he needed to be fed and put to bed.

Screenshot-84

Clark worked on his homework autonomously again! He didn't go to school, but he still did homework. You're an enigma, Clark.

Screenshot-88

Random, bounding deer... why you no like my Linda?

Screenshot-90


9 comments:

  1. No, Clark! School is much better than fake muscle shirts!

    The kids are adorable, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how I hate the muscle shirt! I still can't believe how much all of the kids look like Frank, though.

      Delete
  2. I REALLY hate those muscle shirts too. All my kids seem to age up into them. It's awful.

    I love watching the kids grow up. I'm not as good at picking out resemblance until they're teens, though, so we'll see what we get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The muscle shirts are an abomination.

      I'm usually pretty bad about figuring out who looks like who in my games, but these guys all look like Frank to me! Especially Clark and all of the "Frank" expressions on his face!

      Delete
  3. How did I miss this update?! Bad Wordpress, no cookie! I've set my Reader to follow you and everything :(

    Anyway, I wouldn't be too hard on Clark. He's all kinds of awesome and he can totally be forgiven for skipping class to eat cake. I would love to skip work to eat cake ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clark is awesome and I don't blame him at all for skipping school to eat cake... it's the clothing choice that I can't get behind! Death to muscle shirts!

      Delete
  4. The muscle shirt is an outfit, not a costume? Ick! But he joined the cleaning, good on him. Frank hasn't tried to teach the babies any skills?

    Random deers are random with teh no like-ees. I have some pics of that coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The muscle shirt is an outfit and Clark loves it. I hate it!

      As good as Frank is, he's apparently not big on teaching the toddler skills. Which is sad, because that would have been totally handy.

      Delete
    2. Actually, an ISBI is one place I can kind of see the muscle shirt working....

      Delete