Thursday, March 21, 2013

1.22 The Frank is strong with these kids

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Frank went to work again! Clark tried to visit a classmate after school but argued with Tawana instead. Diana planned a party for Linda and Kent, but then failed for the first time in front of all of her guests.


Diana doesn't look too embarrassed by her fail, though. And she even manages to get Linda to her cake in a reasonable amount of time! Well, "reasonable" being about 4 sim-hours after the party started and after the guests started leaving.

Screenshot-43

Screenshot-45

Frank is still wolf-y.

But at least there's a cheering section and Clark is adorable.

Screenshot-46

Sparkle time!

Screenshot-47

Screenshot-50

Due to the lack of potty skills, Linda was given the Loser trait.

Screenshot-53

I still adore her, though.

Of course, the outfit might be hard to live with! But I'm sticking with my decision to let the idiots dress themselves.

Screenshot-54

Kent's turn to be caked!

Screenshot-55

Traditional smothering of the baby.

Screenshot-57

Sparkles for Kent.

Screenshot-60

(Random picture here to show a couple of things: Linda is cleaning up after herself (Go Frank genes!) and a random stray cat is destroying one of the chairs. Because it's obviously ok around this household to scratch up the furniture.)

Screenshot-61

Back to Kent. He... looks like Frank. It's a good thing that I like Frank's genes because they seem to be blowing Diana's genes away! Except for the cute, pointy ears anyway.

Screenshot-64

Awww... Clark fail. Poor kid.

Screenshot-66


8 comments:

  1. Ha! I was just finishing lunch and looking at Google Reader, and it updated with a notification of your post. So you get instant feedback!

    Urgh. I haven't played Loser yet, but since I randomize 3/5 traits with the Samples and avoid repeats, it's just a matter of time.

    I love that picture of Diana bringing Linda to the cake.

    I'm curious to know what time it was by the time Kent got caked. I once tried to do three cakes in a day, and it crashed my computer ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious to see how the loser trait plays out in an idiot. But I still love her!

      Let's see... the party started at 6pm so Linda would have been caked around 10pm. I think that puts Kent right before midnight! I'm surprised he didn't age up before Diana got him there!

      Delete
  2. Poor Linda ... with the loser trait and her unfortunate decision to wear her underwear on the outside, I think she's going to have a rough time when she gets to high school! She makes up for it for being so adorable and awesome though. I'm glad you're going through with your decision to let te idiots dress themselves ... that should make for some serious comedy :)

    Loved the title of the post by the way. Although now I want to go watch Star Wars ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some Star Wars! (Original trilogy, of course...)

      I kind of love letting the idiots dress themselves, even if some of their outfits do make me twitchy! Poor Linda.

      Delete
  3. Kent and Linda look really cute - and I don't think the loser trait is thaaaaat bad. Sure,you sometimes get up with the wrong foot and have a slightly negative moodlet, but nothing a sim couldn't handle. Linda will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Puzzle over in the Hodgins Wishacy is the only other Sim I've played with the loser trait, and he's endearing... in his own way.

      Delete
  4. Hmm, in the first pic with Diana holding Linda I think she looks like her mom. All the kids are cute, though. I can't believe you're giving them all the insane trait. Is that every kid or just this generation? I think it would be fun for each generation to all get a different trait, hmm, *mental note to self*. *Ok, pulls out the pen and paper cause Absent-minded is one of my RL traits* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda probably looks the most like Diana, but they all have Frank's face shape and eyes as far as I can tell so far.

      The insane trait is part of the ISBI rules. Some follow it, some don't. It certainly makes for some interesting idles, though!

      I like the idea of doing a different trait for each generation, though! I might use that idea at some point in the future (you know, after I'm done with the Wishacy, ISBI, and EPIC challenges!).

      Delete