Wednesday, March 6, 2013

1.20 Frank goes to work

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Little Kent was born with no sparklies, so we're assuming he's a werewolf. Clark had his first day of school. Frank skipped work, again! Then he failed, twice. And Linda was hungry.


Look! Frank actually went to work! Good job, Frank! Make that money!

Screenshot-2

Later, I realized that Frank had not come home after work, so I went to check on him.

And found him standing outside his office building in his PJs.

And stinky.

Way to make a good impression there, Frank.

Screenshot-4

I guess this is better than passing out, though?

Screenshot-5

Meanwhile, Clark was being a responsible kid! Autonomous homework!

Screenshot-6

Linda likes to pitch a fit. She's the screamiest toddler I've had in any game, ever.

Screenshot-7

A little attention calms her right down, though. Look how much she loves her Mama!

Screenshot-8

Of course, Diana decided to put her down and unleash the crazy for awhile. She hasn't had much time to talk to the Suls since she started having babies (and more babies).

Screenshot-11

Screenshot-12

Diana seems to like her kids, though. Even though Clark looks pretty grumpy here. I think he may need a little more attention, too!

Screenshot-13

Diana did manage to complete Linda's walking skill. That makes two skills down! I'm not sure the potty training is going to happen, but at least Linda's not totally skill free.

Screenshot-14

Now, if only we could stop her from tearing up the furniture.

Screenshot-20

Screenshot-24

After scratching up the chair and the sofa, Linda sat back and complained that the sofa was ugly. Like it wasn't her fault!

Screenshot-25


14 comments:

  1. Frank went to work as a werewolf! Awesome!

    I had no idea how cute werewolf toddlers would be. I love Linda already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, now I know where your names come from :D I like the idea! (And yes, it took me this long)

    The kids are adorable, really (never knew toddler-werewolves can ruin the furniture already!) . And I'm glad that Frank finally went back to work! Hopefully it will stay that way. Maybe without the "hanging around in his pyjamas"-part....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. Linda WILL NOT leave the furniture alone! It's crazy!

      Frank really should try to keep his clothes on at work, after missing so many days he really needs to impress his bosses!

      Delete
    2. This made me laugh out loud. ISBIs are awesome.

      Delete
    3. Oh! And have you seen little toddler werewolves practicing their howling? The cuteness almost killed me.

      Delete
    4. Actually, it depends on Franks bosses. If Frank was my colleague and he walked around half-naked, I would certainly be impressed! ;)

      Delete
    5. Actually, I have never seen them practice that! To be honest, I only had one toddler werewolf so far, and she didn't do anything wolf-related. :(

      Delete
    6. Really? Linda does it all the time. She even has a skill bar above her head sometimes, but I haven't looked to see what skill she's learning!

      Delete
  3. Linda is sooo adorable! I just want to pinch her cheek and eat her up! I won't though as she would likely bite me for my troubles! I also like how her skin is a different shade than Dianas. It's like she is a mix of both her parents.

    I love Frank. That is all ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank is awesome. And so is Linda! Go, werewolves!

      Delete
  4. So funny that she didn't like the couch after she scratched it up. I really kinda wish EA had the crayons on the block table to work, and the kids could scribble on the wall. It would be so cute!

    It's fun to read about the fail, but it would drive me bonkers. At least he's going to work some, and yay for autonomous homework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crayon scribbles on the wall would be great! And, also, so much better than destroyed furniture. They complain about that couch a lot. And I'm not fixing it.

      Delete