Sunday, February 3, 2013

1.14 Beast Mode

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Frank was stinky but cleaned the house. Diana had to work all the way through her pregnancy. And Clark was born!



Frank waited until Diana put Clark in his crib before celebrating the birth by reminding her how she got into that condition in the first place.

Screenshot-61

Complete with lullaby. Wait. What? No! Is that even possible immediately after giving birth? Like, within an hour!? Apparently, Diana or I should have noticed that Frank was trying risky woohoo and not just regular woohoo.

Screenshot-63

Frank is a good father, though. He spent several hours seeing to Clark's needs while Diana slept.

Screenshot-64

He even let ghost-Jane have a turn with the baby. I'm not sure that I approve completely, but Frank doesn't seem too concerned.

Screenshot-69

Autonomous cleaning and baby care? Diana might have hit the ISBI jackpot with Frank.

Screenshot-70

Random paparazzi, your bladder issues do not count. Go away.

Screenshot-72

Hey! Even though Frank had to give up his job as mailman, he got to keep the uniform! I'm so excited that he finally went back to work, we really need the money to finish the nursery... and apparently buy another crib.

Screenshot-73

Yep.

Screenshot-74

Diana and Clark are cute. I think she's excited that he's sparkly.

Screenshot-75

Clark needed a new diaper, as evidenced by Diana's moodlet that she was near a stinky sim. I tried to get her to change him, but she insisted on rocking him instead. And she made this face the whole time.

Screenshot-76

The rocking chair is popular. Frank chose to nap in it as soon as he got home from work.

Screenshot-77

Fortunately, Frank also got promoted (can't remember to what, though, and I didn't write it down) so we were able to finally finish the nursery!

Unfortunately, it's a full moon and Frank's rest was interrupted.

Screenshot-80

Screenshot-89

Screenshot-90

Screenshot-91

Fortunately, Diana really likes werewolves. Really, really likes them. Really, really, really likes them. I guess it's a good thing she's already pregnant.

Screenshot-96

13 comments:

  1. Woot! Baby number 2 on the way already! What a lovely surprise.

    Are you sure this is an ISBI? Frank is too well behaved for an idiot. It's a good thing that Diana likes Frank's werewolf form, as I get the feeling he's going to be wearing it for a while. I'm not sure if the game is smart enough to turn him back to his human one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I didn't even think about how Frank would get back out of wolf form! That should happen eventually, right?

      Frank is amazingly well behaved for an idiot. Diana made a good choice!

      Delete
    2. Usually they don't change back to their normal form after a full moon.

      Just catching up with your last chapters - welcome, Clark! :) It's nice to see that the second baby is already on its way. Diana and Frank seem to be great parents (even though they sometimes pull faces as if they don't want to be)!

      Delete
    3. They wouldn't have to pull all those faces if they'd change that poor baby's diaper!

      I had no idea that Frank might not change back... I guess it is a good thing that Diana likes him that way!

      Delete
    4. Should make for interesting viewing regardless. Just be thankful this isn't Sims 2 Pets! If I remember rightly, those werewolves personalities comepletely changed (got more wilder) the more time they spent in werewolf form. At the moment, Frank is more of a puppy than a werewolf!

      Delete
    5. Oh! I hope not! Well, wilder wouldn't be so bad, but I'd hate for him to lose the sweeter side of his personality!

      Delete
    6. I'm pretty sure Sims 3 werewolves don't do that so I wouldn't worry about it! Frank will remain as sweet as ever I'm sure :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know anything about werewolves, so it didn't occur to me that Frank wouldn't change back! I guess we'll have to see how it goes. Ha!

    I think it's really funny that Diana accidentally got pregnant from autonomous Woohoo. Ariel needs to do that!!

    My idiots are doing fairly well too. I'm a bit afraid to put a TV and other fun stuff in the house. I fear they will stop being so attentive to life maintenance....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't occur to me, either... hmmm...

      I don't think that pregnancy was accident on Frank's part! He really should have let me and Diana in on the plan, though.

      Accidental pregnancies for everyone!

      I'm afraid to put in a TV, too. I gave them a stereo, but that's as far as I'm going with the entertainment for now! I like my idiots productive! (And no one is wishing for anything like that, either, yet anyway. Whew!)

      Delete
  3. Wow, they don't waste anytime in expanding their family. :) I hope Clark won't mind having to share them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank enjoys post-partum Diana quite a lot. Poor Clark, having to give up the spotlight so soon!

      Delete
  4. Wow, Frank's a real go-getter, huh? He's lucky he's a sim, 'cause in RL he would have so been asking to be knocked on his butt!

    Another question from the supernatural deprived: can they woo-hoo while Frank is a Were?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank really enjoys Diana pre- and post-partum!

      I can confirm that weres are perfectly capable of woohoo!

      Delete