Saturday, February 9, 2013

1.15 Linda

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Frank slipped a little risky woohoo in (um, so to speak) while Diana was still on her post-partum high. Sneaky Frank. Clark was surprisingly well cared for and Frank fur-sploded all over the nursery.


Ghost-Diana did the dishes! It amazes me how clean Diana's home is these days.

Screenshot-99

Frank demonstrates werewolf table manners for us. How long does wolf-mode last, anyway? It's daylight!

Screenshot-100

Diana needs more friends, so we threw a party for Clark's birthday. No one cared except wolf-Frank, though.

Screenshot-106

Awww. Clark looks like Frank, but with wings! (My plan is to not CAS anyone other than the torch holder, but we'll see how long I can deal with the questionable clothes and hair that birthdays bring!)

Let's celebrate with some toddler spam!

Screenshot-111

Screenshot-112

Screenshot-113

Screenshot-115

Skill time. While Frank was at work, Diana managed to potty train Clark.

Screenshot-116

And teach him to walk! Clark is a quick learner, apparently, but it probably helps that he's the first-born and Diana can focus on him.

Screenshot-117

Frank is still in wolf-mode when he gets home from work. With any luck, this is a 24 hour thing.

But leave the furniture alone, Frank! Bad wolf!

Screenshot-120

After learning two skills, Clark was exhausted. Diana almost got him into his crib, but not quite.

Screenshot-121

Frank eventually came to take care of that, though. He's back to normal, too! Hi, Frank!

And still no childbirth panicking... he's either super calm or just way too focused on woohoo.

Screenshot-126

The suspense is killing me!

Screenshot-129

It's a girl! And she's purple! But not sparkly. Interesting.

Meet Linda. She's friendly (locked trait) and insane.

Screenshot-130

And, once again, Frank just couldn't wait to "congratulate" his wife. Again. Within an hour of her giving birth. Again. But without a lullaby this time, thankfully.

Screenshot-132

11 comments:

  1. Whee! Linda has purple skin! Does Diana have that multicolored skin slider?

    Looks like she's not sparkly. Maybe she's a werewolf! One of each would be pretty cool.

    How are you naming them? Using game suggestions? I know I couldn't handle being unable to give characters a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin sliders are whatever come with Supernatural... I was very excited to see purple, though! I didn't expect that at all!

      I hope Linda's a werewolf, Frank would be so proud!

      I have a naming theme that I'm working with, it's super geeky. I might reveal it after a few more kids!

      Not giving them makeovers on their birthdays is going to be very tough. We'll see how long I'm able to hold out!

      Delete
  2. Awww little purple werewolf baby. I'm sure she's a werewolf as she doesn't have human genes from either end. She could be a throwback though. I'm really curious as to your naming theme and I'm racking my brain to work it out.

    Also, give the girl a chance to have a shower first Frank!! At least he's keen on her. I'm pleased he remembered how to turn back to human all by himself. Good little werewolf *pats head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank likes post-partum Diana like Diana likes Wolf-Frank! It's pretty much all that's on his mind all day.

      I was relieved that he figured out how to turn back on his own! I wonder if he'll continue or if he'll just stay wolfy one of these moons.

      Linda pretty much has to be something, right? Non-human, I mean. I can't wait to see how she expresses her werewolf.

      Delete
  3. Whoooo, second baby :) Diana and Frank really are a family now, how awesome is that?! I bet when you started the game, you didn't necessarily think that she would be married to a werewolf soon :)

    I am little confused to see that he changed back to normal on his own - in my game,werewolfes stayed in their hairy form until I changed them back a few days later. Glad to see that I was wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just glad that Frank figured out how to do that on his own. Between how long he was wolfy (24 Sim hours) and what everyone here said, I was really worried that he'd be a wolf forever! Not that Diana would mind.

      Diana really didn't waste any time once she had Frank hooked. And he's all about the tricky woohoo. Maybe they'll be done for awhile now!

      Delete
  4. Purple! Awwwww. Now they have a boy and a girl, hopefully one will be a fairy and the other a werewolf... or hybrids, I guess. I don't know much about hybrids, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a super cute family. I'm already dreading having to pick a favorite for heir!

      Delete
  5. This is much too clean for an ISBI, where's the pee? and broken stuff? You're having an easy start with the cleanness.

    We'll see how long you hold out, not being able to CAS them is SO hard. Clark with his wings is adorable, and purple skin for the new girl Linda, going to be so fun watching them grow up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This family really didn't fail much in the beginning! Even later, they were pretty good about taking care of themselves. I'm not sure how I got so lucky!

      Oh, not CASing everyone is a challenge all on its own!

      Delete