Friday, February 22, 2013

1.17 It's my party and I'll cry if I'm hungry

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Frank and Diana settled into life with two children. It's all going pretty well so far, actually!



Even though Diana's hardly been to work at all since she met Frank, she still needs more friends if she's going to build her clientele. Therefore, we threw another party for Linda's first birthday!

Screenshot-23

Frank is a little bored by the whole thing, but everyone else seems to have a nice enough time. If only Diana actually got a chance to talk to anyone! Why does it take so long to get a kid to a cake?

Screenshot-24

Time for sparkles!

Screenshot-25

Screenshot-27

She's cute! I feel like she looks more like Frank than Diana, too. He must have some pretty strong genes. I was a little disappointed that she didn't get lavender hair to go with her purple complexion, but I suppose I can always change that if I pick her for torch holder.

Screenshot-29

Diana had to head off to work immediately after the sparkles, though. Linda grew up hungry and everyone ignored her while they ate her cake!

Screenshot-30

Clark was ignored, too, but he was happily working on his musical ability. Good job, Clark!

Screenshot-33

Really, any one of you who are complaining about the screaming toddler could totally give the poor child a bottle.

Screenshot-35

It's about time, Frank! He let her scream through the whole party and only fed her after everyone had gone home! I appreciate his parenting skills, but he could move a little faster!

Screenshot-36

Then again, he did get everyone fed and put to bed while Diana was gone so I can't complain too much.

Screenshot-37

Frank then fell asleep in the rocking chair.

Screenshot-38

Everything was going so well that I sent Diana to the police station after her shift at the Gypsy Wagon. She had an opportunity to teach negotiation skills, which should help her at work. I'm very excited that she can be gone from the household for that long without anyone dying or getting removed by social workers! After two back to back maternity leaves, Diana really needed to spend a little time away from home.

Screenshot-39

10 comments:

  1. Awww, poor baby, waiting so long for food. :(
    But, it's nice that your family doesn't fall apart completely w/o the TH. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thrilled that Diana could go out and complete an opportunity without anything too bad happening! Frank does a good job, eventually. Poor Linda, though. You have to be tough if you're going to be the second kid, I guess.

      Delete
  2. "Really, any one of you who are complaining about the screaming toddler could totally give the poor child a bottle." - This made me laugh. One of the most frustrating and yet funniest aspects of the sims ... their total inability to do anything for themselves but able to complain about it! Poor baby :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! If it's bothering you so much... do something about it!

      I know that I shouldn't complain, Frank actually does a good job with the kids. But, come on!

      Delete
  3. Doing great so far! Linda is definitely cute. I kind of think you should keep her hair as it is. Maybe have her wear hairdos with colors that compliment her skin.

    Frank is a sexy guy. I apparently go for that rugged look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana really lucked out with Frank, I love him. Who knew that the mail man was such a catch?

      Linda is adorable. I'm still fascinated that she's purple!

      Delete
  4. Frank is a good daddy, Diana picked an excellent mate. Isn't one of his traits Loser? Maybe he wants his kids to get good traits? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'll have to go back and check on his traits... nope, no loser. He's Unlucky, Loves Outdoors, Nurturing, Ambitious, and Friendly! I can see why he's such a good husband and father, though I'm surprised at how clean he is. Maybe that comes from ambitious?

      Delete
    2. Heh. Considering the fact that it's worth a post title when he goes to work, I'm not seeing the Ambitious :).

      Delete
    3. No kidding! I would never have remembered that he was "ambitious" if I hadn't gone back to check it!

      Delete