Sunday, June 23, 2013

Two steps forward, one step back.

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY got the supernatural version of the Wonders to upload to the exchange!

Check it out! (Also, under the "media" tab is a quick, little video of Clark dancing, recommended for all you Clark fans!)

In other news, the Hodgins file that we rescued was apparently glitched. They played just fine for a short time, and then started crashing within 10 minutes of loading the household. No matter which save I used. Even with no mods or custom content. So I loaded them into the library and moved them to a new version of Appaloosa Plains. At least they're playable now!

6 comments:

  1. Your game really hates you, doesn't it?! Well, at least you can play now. That's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My game has been torturing me for weeks now!

      Delete
    2. I think at some point it's going to run out of ideas how to torture you.... hopefully!

      Delete
  2. Wow! At least you got the family! I didn't see a lot of important external relationships -- Ariel just isn't terribly social -- so maybe it's good to just move them someplace fresh and clear the game of anything weird.

    I don't suppose you thought to export the extended family? It would certainly be nice to hear about Sebastian, Puzzle, and Nemo :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally forgot to include the boys, but I went back and got them after getting Ariel's family settled. I lost all of Ariel's and Blu's progress toward their LTW, but I'm going to call it good. The wishacy rules say that the heir must reach their LTW, which is adopting 6 cats for Ariel. She's already adopted at least 10! So I'm going to consider it done, even though she doesn't get the points for it. If the game continues to be flaky, I'll take the Gen 5 heir and move them out for a fresh start.

      By the way, did you see the post about Nemo's social life?

      Delete
    2. I did see the post about Nemo! It was hilarious. I just got back from a five-day family reunion trip, so my comments have been erratic, but I think I've read everything.

      I actually took the time visiting with family to do a complete uninstall-reinstall of the game, which took FOREVER. I'll have to get back to everyone on whether it improves performance.

      Delete