Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1.31 Were-girl emotions

Previously on "It's a Wonder-full Life": Frank tried to burn down the house, but Diana forgave him because she has a thing for werewolves. Linda had a birthday, but decided to stay a child for a little while longer. Then she passed out a couple of times. Because she won't stay in her bed. Ever. Frank and Kent also failed. Clark was nowhere to be found because he likes to go to school and then forget to come home.



Ugh, Kent. Watermelon shorts, muscle shirt, AND you're going to pass out? It's like an idiot trifecta.

Screenshot-102

No, Diana. Just no.

Screenshot-103

Were-Kent actually got on the bus to go to school! Then he got off halfway there. Then he ran the rest of the way. I just don't get were-Kent.

Screenshot-104

Of course, when he got there he decided not to go in after all. What is it with werewolves and actually going to school/work?

Screenshot-105

Clark got in trouble for something, but I can't remember what. Probably for skipping school. I'm pretty sure that he went, though, and Frank should have been scolding someone else. Poor Clark in the corner, though!

Screenshot-106

He went right out and did his homework after that, though. He's such a good kid!

Screenshot-109

Diana became an actual adult. I don't know why I don't have a better picture of it!

Screenshot-112

After a full day of letting Linda walk around as a child, I triggered her to age up with MasterController. I'm not sure if this follows the rules of an ISBI or not, but it needed to be done!

Screenshot-114

So here's teen Linda! She'll become the torch holder on her next birthday. Assuming she ages up.

Screenshot-115

Were-Frank likes to kick over the garbage can.

Screenshot-119

Werewolves are weird.

Screenshot-120

Apparently, Linda was so distraught over me forcing her to become a teen that she couldn't take it! The horror, the horror!

Seriously, she gives "over-emotional" a new meaning. (Is that even one of her traits? I'll have to go back and check.)

Screenshot-121

Screenshot-125

Screenshot-126

Screenshot-127

Screenshot-128

Screenshot-129


Poor Linda.

8 comments:

  1. Awww, Linda somehow really is a cute werewolf. Although I always thought these two words are a paradox. She IS cute.

    Maybe werewolfes in general consider themselves too cool for school/work and therefore don't go? Or they are not liked there in their wolfie form, because they scare the other sims. SO many explanations... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's likely the "too cool for school" explanation. Werewolves (at least this family) are quirky creatures!

      I love Linda.

      Delete
    2. Maybe, in three or four generations you will look back on this one and realize that nothing has changed, because the new werewolves are just as "cool" as the ones now. That would be fun :D

      Delete
  2. Ha. All challenges have the implicit rule that you do what you gotta do to fix a glitch!

    Also, I don't think there are any ISBI rules on when you can cake someone. (I love using "cake" as a verb! Ha!) I think I am going to cake Child 5 a little bit early just to get the last kid aged up while its parents are still alive....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and I agree that Linda is adorable in both forms. And that pink shirt is charming agains the purple skin.

      It was good to see Kent being quirky.

      Delete
    2. Linda really does entertain me. She's so exaggerated all the time!

      I agree that caking is vague in the ISBI rules, which works out just fine for me. Technically, I wouldn't even have needed to take control of Linda for it, I just wanted to see if I could tell why she hadn't aged up. (No reason that I could find.)

      Delete
  3. Oh Dear. Linda is a teenager. Watch out Moonlight Falls!!

    Your werewolves certainly exhibit extreme behaviour don't they? Why can't they be all good and sweet like Clark? Bad Frank, picking on Clark like that!

    I just love your opening intro. They really make me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda does seem a little unstable, emotionally, doesn't she?

      I don't know if all werewolves are like this or not... left to their own devices, they're a strange lot.

      Delete