Sunday, January 20, 2013

1.11 Mr. Clean!

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Diana got married to mailman/werewolf Frank!


Say hello to Mr. Wonder. Frank's LTW is to be Leader of the Free World, which I kind of don't see happening in an ISBI. Sorry, Frank. For now, he's left his job as postal worker to become a ballot counter, apparently. This happened sometime during his transition to the household, I didn't pick it. His traits are: Ambitious, Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Nurturing, Unlucky.

Screenshot-115

After Frank gets up to have some breakfast, creepy pap takes the opportunity to get some pictures of Diana sleeping.


Screenshot-119

And more pictures. I really don't want to have walls since both Diana and Frank love the outdoors, but we might have to invest in a fence to keep the paps out eventually!

Screenshot-120

Autonomous doing of the dishes.

Screenshot-121

Creepy pap being creepy.

Screenshot-122

More autonomous cleaning! I'm going to enjoy having you around, Frank!

Screenshot-123

Still more autonomous cleaning! He spent the whole morning cleaning up after the wedding!

Screenshot-124

After Diana had something to eat, she started cleaning up, too! Having Frank around is a good influence on her, I think.

Screenshot-125

I rewarded them for using their honeymoon to clean the lot by having them watch the stars together. Diana had wished for it almost as soon as they got done watching the stars on the night they got engaged.

Screenshot-127

14 comments:

  1. Awww. Frank is Mr. Wonder. That makes him sound like the winner of a bodybuilding competition. I love it.

    Frank is definitely a great idiot! He's cute too. I bet he'll make great babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe all of the cleaning! He's much better at it than Diana, and he does it all by himself!

      It really does sound something like "Mr Universe", doesn't it? I guess Frank's strutting is totally deserved. Now I just have to figure out if he gets to keep his job or not...

      Delete
  2. Maybe Frank WILL get his LTW, unless he doesn't have any charisma skills. If he already achieved one at least, he could always talk to people, make more friends and improve his skills... well, maybe not.

    For now I'm very happy with the way he participates in the household! Cleaning up all day is very responsible and makes me like him even more than before.

    Now I want to see the baaaaaaaaabies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check to see if Frank joined the house with any skills. There's hope for him, yet! I think Frank would make an excellent Leader, though. He's pretty awesome!

      I really wonder what color the baby will be... and will it have the wings that Diana never expressed???

      Delete
    2. Hetal Wonderland is in politics, and I'm up against this Charisma thing too! If she could learn it, she'd have a really good chance of getting some nice promotions, since at the beginning all you need is Charisma and Mood. I was planning to use her one free YA action to learn it, but then I had to use it to break up with a dangling love interest she brought into the marriage. I bought her a book, but she never reads. I keep trying to figure out what else I could do to get her to learn it. Is there a Charisma TV channel??

      Delete
    3. It would be very handy if there was a channel for every skill!

      Are they more likely to use something if it's given as a gift, like having Allison give her the book? Or is reading something you can "influence" someone to do? But then you'd have to have Allison learn charisma first...

      Delete
    4. Allison has charisma b/c I tried playing a sim (Lance) without it, and it was excruciating to try to build any relationships. However, "Influence" is a celebrity thing, and I think it's more about getting people to A) sleep with you or B) humiliate themselves for you.

      Delete
    5. Maybe there should be a "read to" option for adults as well as kids!

      Delete
  3. I'm liking Frank more and more. I love it when sims actually clean up after themselves. Hopefully, he'll be just as good a daddy when the wairys (baby were-faires) are born.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wairys! I like it!

      I love that Frank is so responsible. He's just so good an idiot so far!

      Delete
  4. Aww, they're adorable together. Sounds like they're going to have the cleanest ISBI house ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've lucked onto a sweet bunch'a pixels with Frank, a male that cleans, on his own. I've had some sims like that, even with entertainment things around they would clean first then have fun. Hope he keeps it when he ages up!

    Frank is just a regular SuperNatural townie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Frank is just the Supernatural mail man who randomly crashed Diana's party! She's super lucky to have found such a cute and helpful idiot.

      Delete