Thursday, January 17, 2013

1.10 Wedding bells!

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Full moon! Werewolf! Engagement!

In the interest of not wasting any time, Diana planned a wedding party for the evening after the full moon. I thought this was a good idea since the Hodgins are so glitchy right now. (Well, at the time that I played through this, it's all resolved now!)

Besides, the sooner she gets that ring on her finger, the sooner she can let the crazy back out!

Screenshot-90

Diana and the suls had a long discussion about appropriate wedding behavior and then she took a nap before the wedding.

Screenshot-91

Eventually, the guests started showing up. Diana is very popular, apparently, and is constantly getting asked out. She has declined all of those invitations in favor of getting married, though.

Screenshot-93

She and Frank got a little flirting in before the wedding while the guests boogied.

Screenshot-95

Diana's co-worker, Tawana, appears to be both pregnant and cranky!

Screenshot-97

Finally, it was time for the vows. The wedding was "formal" but Diana decided to wear her casual wear, which isn't too bad actually.

Screenshot-102

The guests all thought it was very romantic. Even Earl Gomez, who still seems to be carrying a torch for Diana. He's asked her out several times (including after the wedding). If only he'd called before Frank, things might be different for him...

Screenshot-103

Awww... the wedding kiss.

Screenshot-105

Diana and Frank did cut the cake, but most people were too busy hanging around the wedding arch to notice.

Screenshot-107

After the wedding was over, a couple of guests stuck around to have cake. Both Tawana and Grim are Diana's coworkers in the mystic wagon, so Frank seems a little bit bored by all the "work talk".

Screenshot-109

Diana makes it up to him later, though, while a creepy pap looks on and ghost-John haunts the book case looking for attention. I'm not sure who Diana became friends with to giver her a celebrity status, but the presence of the pap makes it seem like this is going to become a problem.

Screenshot-112

Did anyone else hear a lullaby?

Screenshot-114

13 comments:

  1. Oh, a lullaby - that means baby!! :) I can't wait to see Diana raise a child. That's going to be veeeery interesting, although possibly a little disturbing for the unborn baby. Not that I don't trust Diana's parental skills...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about the baby! Frank seems like he might actually be a responsible parent too, though. Who would have thought?

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! Babies! Yay!

    I think there's now a setting in Options to turn off celebrity status for your active sims. It seems worth it when your characters would never logically be celebrities. I suppose that Diana could someday become a celebrity psychic, but she seems early in her career for that.

    Is Frank going to have a job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, for a second I actually forgot he was the mailman... how did that happen? oO

      Delete
    2. I'll have to check out that celeb status setting... the paps are annoying! Though Diana doesn't seem to mind and would actually probably enjoy the attention... hmmm...

      Delete
  3. Werewolf/Fairy baby is in the oven ... this makes e happy :)

    Those damn paps! If only the cowplant was more vicious and I could direct it to eat them, my life would be complete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see the baby! I wonder what it will be???

      Once they have enough money, I'll start putting in a fence for Diana and Frank. Creepy paps.

      Delete
    2. In one of my save files, I've got a werewolf and a witch who had an hybrid, which I was very shocked about. I checked on the nraas forums as I couldn't find anything on MC and Story Progression, but apparently, it's an EA bug. I'm hoping it doesn't screw up my game! The hybrid is a child now and he seems to be okay for now. Stupid EA!

      Delete
    3. Wow! I didn't know that hybrids were possible... crazy! Is it a Witchwolf or a Wereitch? I hope your game survives.

      Delete
  4. yay a baby! :) That's exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, did you say 'Grim' is one of her co-workers? Or am I reading that wrong? Or did someone die and Grim stuck around to socialize? Which makes more sense now that I type it... :)

    Baby: more idiots coming up! :D ISBI's just aren't as fun until the home is filled with the idiots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grim is one of her coworkers at the psychic wagon! It's really weird, but it's fun to invite him over as a guest without all of the death!

      I love the idiots.

      Delete