Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1.27 Frank laughs at death

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Linda had her first full moon experience, even though she'd been a wolf for awhile. She was also destructive and awesome. Frank spent a whole day looking human before turning back into a werewolf. Kent learned how to destroy furniture. Clark was not amused.


Diana really likes her husband. Frank hates the furniture. Even though it's basically his fault that there are so many little werewolves running around scratching things up.

Screenshot-151

Since it was a full moon (I guess?) we were visited by zombie-Grim. He tried to zombie attack Frank but Frank just laughed at him. I wouldn't do that if I were you, Frank. Not only does Grim work with Diana, he has the ability to make your transition to the next life quite painful!

Frank still hates the scratched up furniture.

Screenshot-152

Linda was tired so she asked for a bedtime story. Diana happily obliged.

Screenshot-153

Then Linda got up and failed outside of her room.

Why would you do that, Linda? You were in bed!

Screenshot-154

Diana threw a party for Clark's birthday! It never works out that she gets to socialize, but it's kind of a tradition now.

Stan is apparently still carrying a torch for her.

Screenshot-155

It's so much better when they can get to the cake by themselves!

Screenshot-158

Yay! A birthday!

Screenshot-159

Woah. Sparkles.

Screenshot-160

Oooh! Tingly!

Screenshot-161

And here's Clark as a teen. His outfit is not nearly as bad as it could be! And he's pretty cute. He picked up the Couch Potato trait.

Screenshot-163

He looks like he should have rolled a cranky trait!

Screenshot-165

Linda did not make it through the party.

Screenshot-166

This is a nice little family picture, though. The only one missing is Kent since he was put to bed earlier by Frank!

Screenshot-167

The countdown starts, though. Clark will either become torch holder or be kicked out at his next birthday! (And I love Linda quite a lot, so... it's not looking good for him!)


12 comments:

  1. Clark turned out to be a pretty hot teen.... a sort of rebel without a cause look, only with swirly pink wings.

    Hmmm... Upload him please! I want to collect supernaturals with interesting faces for future generations of Wonderlands.

    Are you planning to do an heir vote? You certainly don't have to.

    Man, Diana's hair color is awesome. Maybe there will be a throwback in the next generation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I so relate to Linda's bedtime story fail. I think bedtime stories have gotten glitchy. It's become so hard to get an autonomous kid to go to bed!

      Delete
    2. And zombie Grim? Seriously?? How could he look much different from normal Grim?

      Delete
    3. I like Clark's look! He did pretty good for himself! I will definitely upload him next time I get a chance... I haven't played either of my games in a couple of weeks and I'm kind of going through withdrawal!

      I haven't decided whether to do an heir vote or not. I probably should, in the spirit of the ISBI...

      I love Diana's hair and am so sad that none of the kids got it! I hope it shows up in the future, too.

      Zombie Grim was hilarious! The only difference that I could see where the gnarly hands and the lurching walk. Watching him trying to attack Frank only to get laughed at, several times in a row, made my whole day!

      Delete
    4. Honestly, I think heir votes are totally optional no matter what kind of challenge. I think I will do one because it's a genetic legacy rather than because it's an ISBI. Also, I am trying to deal with letting go of my control freak.

      I suppose it would be better to get a download of Clark when he's an adult. Though I suppose I could drop him in the Wonderland game when most of Gen 2 are teens so they'd be classmates.

      Delete
    5. Dur, wait, Gen 2 is going to marry William Pierce. So I'll have to keep Clark for a possible Gen 3 mate!

      Delete
    6. I agree. If you don't want to do a heir poll, don't feel that you have to. Sometimes, the right heir assert themselves from a young age. You're the one who has to play the game and write the legacy so it should be someone that you want to play with :)

      Zombie Grim!! Pure awesomeness ... just what every legacy needs. I think I love Frank even more now for laughing at him :)

      Clark turned out very well ... and Susan, every rebel needs swirly pink wings. Didn't you realise?!

      Delete
    7. Oh, I know that I don't have to do an heir poll... but the more I think about it, the more I kind of think it would fit in with the randomness of an ISBI! No control!

      Zombie Grim was amazing.

      Delete
  2. Zombie Grim! SO COOOL! Plus, Clark is getting so old. :') I like seeing this family expand and grow, they're cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love zombie Grim. Also, he cracked me up.

      It's kind of weird to think that it won't be too long before I have to give up control of Diana and move on to the next generation!

      Delete
  3. How did I miss this? *checks reader* oh, I see, I forgot to put it in my reader. *swears and mutters* hand to God, when I make a simself ABSENTMINDED is the first trait I'll give her!

    So.. first, Zombie Grim is awesome, and that he's her co-worker is icing on the cake. That is all. :)

    Clark has a handsome strong face, very nice. It sets off his wings perfectly. No, really... *snerks* (Seriously though-I like the strong face.) :D

    I spy a poll! and a next button! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids look to all grow up very well! I think Clark will need a strong physical presence to counter-act his swirly, pink-ish wings.

      Delete