Thursday, April 11, 2013

1.25 No one appreciates a free reading

Previously on It's a Wonder-full Life: Diana and Frank got frisky and then he finally turned back to his human form. Linda wolfed for the first time, though, and then destroyed the dining set. Clark failed but then danced. Kent was no where to be seen.


Well, here's Kent! Looking all cute with Frank!

Screenshot-113

Linda finally took a turn being royalty... werewolf royalty, but that's a minor quibble. Clark was smart enough to show the proper respect so as not to incur the wrath of his touchy sister.



The family got invited to a party, but Diana's the only one who managed to actually go. Frank stayed home with the kids, doing what he does best. He's such a good dad!

Diana is still trying to get enough private readings done to get her promotion. Zoe Durwood was game!

Screenshot-126

Then she asked Param Singh, but he refused.

Screenshot-127

Rick Durwood considered it...

Screenshot-128

... but, no.

Screenshot-129

Jack Skipper also said no. As did James Younan. You'd think that they didn't trust her!

Screenshot-130

Meanwhile, it's 2am and the kids are all still up. Frank keeps trying to put them to bed, but they keep popping back up for one reason or another.

Screenshot-133

Like being hungry. Linda is a frustrated kid.

Screenshot-134

Diana got home from her last failed attempt at a private reading so I sent her to take care of Kent. Apparently, this is the first time that Diana has seen her daughter all wolfed out.

Screenshot-135

Frank was mad at me for sending Diana in to pick up Kent. He wanted to feed the baby!

Screenshot-136


11 comments:

  1. It's hard to figure out why most clients wouldn't trust Diana for a private reading... :D Who wouldn't want a crazy sim's hand in their face?! That made me really laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! The psychic reading is one of my favorite interactions!

      Delete
  2. I would definitely let Diana read me ... I wouldn't exactly take her findings seriously though!

    I don't know what it is, but I think Linda is so adorable with her little wolfy face. I bet she bites though ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda's wolfiness is so much fun. I'm sure she bites... just ask the furniture!

      Delete
  3. Watching Diana's exploits as a psychic really make me want to play that career!

    I also really dug that picture of Clark's wings. Sim fairy wings are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fairy wings. It's too bad that Diana doesn't get to have any. Also, that Clark's probably going to lose out on torch holder.

      I'm really enjoying the psychic career! Private readings alone are worth choosing that path!

      Delete
  4. Mean sims, who wouldn't want a reading from Diana? She's awesome!

    Another question, when parents (or whoever) read bedtime stories do they pick a random book? It looks like Frank's reading Clark a Charisma book, do they skill from it? Kid or adult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally take a reading from Diana!

      When you can control your sims, you can pick what they read to kids as a bedtime story and they do get some skill from some books (but not all, I think?). Since I can't control Frank, I have no idea what he was reading to Clark!

      Delete
  5. Diana's career seems to be a bit slower going than she expected... wolfed out Linda is so cool! Makes me want to put to add a werewolf or two to the DOARS...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying the weres! They're very entertaining.

      Delete