Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1.35 Let's get ready to RUMBLE!

Previously on "It's A Wonder-full Life": Clark was awesome, Linda was hormonal, and some zombies woo-hoo'd at a random house party.


It's been a long, long time. But the toilet's still broken and Kent is still stinky! He brushes his teeth instead of showering. Of course.



Diana came home from the party and decided let the crazy out in the kids' room. (Having small children myself, this totally makes sense to me.)



Meanwhile, Linda let her were-crazy out next to Diana's bed. Turnabout is fair play, I guess!



And Kent brushed his teeth in the kitchen. Take a shower, Kent. Really.



Clark and Frank enjoyed a quiet moment together while insanity ruled the rest of the house. I know that the "I" in ISBI is supposed to refer to the torch holder, but in this family I think it's probably Frank who's surrounded...



Kent was finally stink-free enough for some fun with Diana!





Later, our favorite pap came by to complain about the furniture.

I don't care how many people complain about it. I'm not replacing the furniture until these weres learn how to treat it properly!



Get down, Linda!



Linda complained to Frank about the furniture. Apparently, this made Frank want to teach her some werewolf manners...





Clark ignores the fact that his father and sister are brawling in the living area and complains about the furniture instead.





Then it is time to dance!



Nice elbow drop, Linda!



Linda has not learned her lesson.



And then she complains about a different chair!





Diana agrees with Linda. Clark continues to boogie.





All of his fighting makes Linda want to go to the prom.







Now that Frank has convinced Linda to stop complaining about the furniture he... complains about the furniture.









A zombie has joined our favorite pap and the family in standing around watching the fight. Linda and Frank seem to be having a good time! It went on for hours.



Eventually, Frank and Linda moved on.

Watch out, zombie lady, Frank doesn't like it when people tell him about the scratched up chair!



Then, a miracle happened. All of the kids (and one ghost) went to sleep at the same time!





7 comments:

  1. "Sleep in heavenly peace" totally gets a new meaning after reading this chapter... so much going on over there! :D

    What is it with (dirty) sims not washing up, but brushing their teeth instead? I find it extremely annoying, yet I can't convince them to take a shower. Even when I click on the moodlet "stinky", they run over to the sink and pull out the toothpaste. Whywhywhy?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, have no idea what skill Frank and Linda are gaining there during the fight, but I'm guessing it's a were thing. So much crazy!

      The brushing teeth thing drives me nuts. Take a shower already!

      Delete
  2. OMG, this was hilarious!

    So.... Are Frank and Linda engaging in friendly were-fighting, or are they really ticked off at each other? How should that be accounted on the scoresheet?

    Amhranai: I also resent naps instead of sleep, since naps somehow manage to take like 2 hours while moving the sleep bar from the red to the dark orange and leaving the sim almost as prone to passing out. I'm not sure how a 2-hour nap can produce almost no gain, while a 6-to-8-hour sleep on the same object produces a full bar. I've been tempted to turn naps off with Retuner, but that's seems like pushing the customization too far :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have NO idea how hard it was for me to read this blog. Stupid interweb hates me! Sims werewolves are kind of like dogs, so I think they're doing the whole play-fighting thing. That, or Frank is teaching his Padawan to fight in order to uphold the great werewolf name. Very entertaining though ...

    Your sims REALLY don't like their furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have NO idea how hard it was for me to read this blog. Stupid interweb hates me! Sims werewolves are kind of like dogs, so I think they're doing the whole play-fighting thing. That, or Frank is teaching his Padawan to fight in order to uphold the great werewolf name. Very entertaining though ...

    Your sims REALLY don't like their furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid interweb won't let me comment! Getting frustrated!

    I'm assuming that Frank and Linda were play-fighting in that way that really wolves/dogs do? Whatever it was, it sure was hilarious! I think Clark is the most sensible of the Wonders. Wherever did he come from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the triple comments! I've been having serious issues with accessing and commenting on BlogSpot blogs today :(

      Delete